Thursday, January 13, 2011

What a week!

How is everyone?! I have had quite a week, from staying on a farm in Ireland for 2 days, then going back to Dublin, now I am in Galway! I have had such a change in plans, I am actually not going to do workaway because I feel like I need freedom to travel where ever, whenever. SOOOO here is my plan!! 1- Leave Galway tomorrow and spend one night in Dublin, then off to take a ferry to Holyhead, then train to Cardiff and I will spend 4 nights with a friend, then off to London for 3 days, then take an underground bus (weird, right?) to PARIS!! Then spend 5 days there, then off to Amsterdam for 3 days, then rail it to Frankfurt to spend time with my friend Lisa in Germany. Then, spend some more time with Juliane, my roomie from Mallorca, then possibly home but we shall see what my bank account looks like. I have no pictures to show you guys because when I went home for a few days, I accidentally left my camera!! Dublin is amazing, so many nice people and a wonderful park to walk around in, as well as beautiful cathedrals and schools. Galway is really nice as well, and what a nightlife!! Myself and a few other people at the hostel I am in went out last night to a bar, and for a Wednesday night, I have never seen so many people out in my life! Tonight I think we are going out again to the same place, but I am not staying out as late as I did last night, that's for sure. The hostels have been so great, and I think I am really lucky to have been in nice ones that are clean and have wonderful staff! I will definitely write reviews online for them because that is the way I chose to stay in the ones I have, and believe me, there are some really bad ones out there from what people have written! I hope you all are doing great, and I think I will try to buy disposable cameras, then just develop them when I get home. Ireland is really expensive, so I might try to price some cheap digital cameras in Wales or England, so I am really sorry I don't have any pictures : ( I will write soon again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Who's your friend in cardiff that your staying with? where the hell is cardiff lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Cheyanne. He was a great horse.

    ReplyDelete