Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sorry it has been so long...






Hey everyone, I am so sorry it has been awhile since a new post. Sadly, my love of my life, Cheyenne, had to be put down on December 28th due to mainly old age problems. I flew home for 5 days to help my mom with all the details but everything had been taken care of. Unbelievable thanks and appreciation to Celena, who is such an amazing, wonderful sister-like friend, and Gale and Dennis, who helped arrange burying Cheyenne and I am forever in their debt. I miss him terribly but know he is pain free and happy where he is. I posted some Christmas pictures of my last days at the finca in Spain, and tried to have the best time I could which I absolutely did with Julianna and Steph helping me along the way (as well as quite a few bottles of wine). We spent Christmas eve on the beach and watched the sunset, then had dinner that night. As for right now, I arrived in Dublin, Ireland 5 hours ago. It is such a amazing, busy little town! Not little actually, pretty good size. So, so many people walking around town, it almost feels like New York! My battery i running low and I still want to walk quite a bit around town so I just wanted everyone to know I am still alive, it has just been somewhat of a rough last couple weeks. Ireland will definitely help me through and I look forward to blogging more soon!

1 comment:

  1. i absolutly love the top picture of this post! Amazing

    ReplyDelete