Saturday, February 12, 2011

I have Broncihitis!!!



Hey all, how is everyone? I have been REALLY sick since last Sunday, so I apologize for nothing new until now. I had a fever of 103 on Wednesday, and that is when I decided to go to the doctor. Lisa was kind enough to find me a doctor that was close and took my insurance. He did not speak much English, but I pointed to what was hurting or bothering me, and he sent me home with 6 boxes of medicine and told me I had Bronchitis! I am sooooo happy because I am feeling SO much better, and just have a horrible cough left which should be gone hopefully soon. I can't explain to you all how happy I am that I feel better, I was in pretty bad shape for a couple days, thats for sure. The Friday before I got sick, Mikey and I went out and met up with some of his friends, and we had SO much fun! We met up with a group of like 6-7 people and went to a few bars to start the night out, then went to a place called The Cave which literally is a cave and had amazing music with an awesome dance floor! One of Mikeys friends introduced me to a nurse from Bosnia, and we definitely hit it off and had so much information to share with each other so I hope to meet up with him again because he completed his nursing studies in the states, and now does basically traveling nursing which is something I have always been interested in. Anyway, the weather here has been really nice and I hope it continues to be that way since now I am feeling up to go outside! I leave here in 5 days to Paderborne, which I am definitely excited for. Tomorrow I think we are going into Rammstein which is two hours away, but it should be nice to see another city I haven't seen before. Sorry, I only  have  a few pics from our night out but hopefully soon I will have some more of towns and stuff! I can't believe I am heading home in less than a month! I am looking forward to it actually, and I am not sure if I already wrote about it, but I have applied for an animal rescue internship up north of Seattle; it is a 3 month long, housing included internship and I would be working mainly with cruelty investigations as well as taking care of horse rescues. I completed my phone interview last week (in the midst of being super sick, but the lady was so sweet about it) and I will find out later next week if I was accepted! I will absolutely keep you all informed as to how that goes, as well as everything else that is going on around here! Talk to you all soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Malli, sure glad you got yourself to a Doc and got patched up! Whatever he gave you, make sure you stay on it until it's done! ---- The rescue internship sounds like it's perfect for you. Despite your being sick during your phone interview, I'm positive you will secure the position, if you want it! Be Safe!! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a bar up in canada just like your pics called the cave and it was awesome! you should check it out sometime. Im super glad your feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete