Sunday, February 20, 2011

I couldn't resist uploading pictures now rather than later!! By the way, it was below freezing temperature!

Eddie and I!

Juliane with her horse Nina, and dogs Ben and Sally

Heading out on our adventure!

Mona the donkey, Patrick the owner, Nikole and I!

Carmen, Patrick, Me and Nikole with an Icelanders head between us!

Brrrr.... say cheese!!

I was afraid Sally would scare Mona the donkey by jumping up on the cart but it didnt phase her!

Carlos, the cutest little donkey and I, and Juliane with Nina, Ben and Sally

2 comments:

  1. malli,

    the pick of you and eddie is priceless! i love it... and why do you always break your toes lol? suck a random bone to break all the time hahha hope its doing ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish Angel was a youngster so I could train her to pull a cart like that! Would come in real handy with all the rough weather out here, not to mention gas savings!! Looks like a very nice family you're visiting. Is it as cold as home?? See you soon! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete