Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I am home!

So sorry I didn't write sooner, but I had so much going on with arranging how to get home and all the trains were on strike! I flew home on March 10th, had an eleven and a half hour flight from Frankfurt, Germany to Las Vegas, Nevada. Then I had a 6 hour layover in Vegas, so I arrived in Seattle around 1 am where my mom picked me up. It is so nice to be home, I really missed my family and my animals, and driving!!! My little netbook that I had while traveling has completely stopped working for some reason, so I have no pictures to give you guys : ( but I will take it in today or tomorrow and see if they can fix it! I will begin my 3 month animal internship on March 28th, and am deciding if I should start a blog for that adventure. What do you guys think? Keep in touch either by email, phone or whatever! I love all you guys!!! XOXO 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the USA!
    So glad to hear you're home all safe and sound.
    And yes, I would vote for you to continue your blog for your internship; you write so descriptively - it's really a joy to read.
    Looking forward to seeing you at our reunion in September!
    Love, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto! keep em coming

    d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that your home and my hair has stopped turning gray, I vote that you continue!! You've chosen a wonderful path to follow. I know you will do well with this new endeavor and I sure would look forward to reading all about it! Love You Malli -- Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane & I visited your current residence this weekend, as you continue your internship at Pasado's! I could write for an hour or more about what we have learned and experienced, but I will attempt to summarize. We had a wonderful and enlightening time. We met some wonderful people who all have a common goal. Care for abused and neglected creatures. It's rare to find so many humans in one place where compassion is commonplace.

    Another thing I observed, was how each creature was personalized. This seemed to enable one, to really feel their individuality.

    I believe this organization has a firm base and worthwhile goals. What's missing is a spokesperson, working on the outside to educate the very young to help prevent abuse and cruelty, along with opening the eyes to those who can contribute to the success of this organization. Thank you for inviting us Malli....Love, Dad & Jane

    ReplyDelete